Montastraea is without doubt one of the most fabulous villas in the BVI. Tucked into the hillside above an ever-changing pallet of blues, it is a hidden jewel offering the most breathtaking of escapes paired with unmatched privacy. Multiple private bedrooms, a super family-friendly Great Room and a magnificent gourmet kitchen complete the indoor living experience.
Expansive glass doors fold back to reveal a spacious terrace with coral tiled and grassy areas in which to soak up the sun or cool off in the shade. A sparkling swimming pool occupies a lower level and is complemented by a swim-up bar and seating.
Nightly Rates at One of the Most Exclusive Villas in the BVI Starting at $4,150
When it comes to villas in the BVI, Montastraea is hard to beat. Multi-level dwelling offers the utmost of privacy. Each of the elegant bedrooms feature their own separate entrance, private balcony, and ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and glorious views.
In the main living area, the gourmet kitchen features a stunning full-size glass wall that fronts a contemporary breakfast bar – a better morning view you’d be hard pressed to find! There is also a glass fireplace, beautiful modern furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that retract entirely, opening up to the terrace and sounds and smells of the ocean beyond.
Lush gardens and natural foliage blend and converge with luxury outdoor amenities including a pool and ping-pong table. Montastraea is the ultimate family vacation villa where bonds between family and friends are deepened and lifetime memories are made.
4 Full & 2 Half Bathrooms
Multi-level layout, unique for villas in the BVIs
FULL KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY ROOM
LARGE TERRACE WITH OUTDOOR DINING AND LOUNGING
INFINITY POOL WITH SWIM-UP BAR AND GROTTO
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Two living levels with lower pool deck and lounging terrace
- Spacious Great Room with flat-screen TV and fireplace
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
- Conversation patio with reef and sea views
- Outdoor formal dining area with barbecue grill
- Infinity pool with swim-up bar, water curtain, and grotto
- Gardens, a gazebo, and expansive views of the reef
- Pool and ping-pong tables, unique for villas in the BVIs
- Fully equipped laundry room
- The Master bedroom suite boasts a walk-in closet, open ensuite bathroom, private veranda, plus indoor and outdoor showers
- Two guest bedrooms featuring private verandas, small refrigerators, and ensuite bathrooms with double sinks plus indoor and outdoor showers
- The third guest bedroom features a private veranda, an ensuite bathroom with double sinks, plus an indoor and outdoor shower
- Designed to blend with the natural surroundings of the island
- Views of Eustatia Sound, Necker Island and Anegada
high season 2023
jan 4th – april 11th
Mid Season 2023
Apr 12th – Jul 10th
low season 2023
July 11th – dec 21st
Festive Season 2023
Dec 22nd – Jan 6th*
*Oil Nut Bay requires a 7 night minimum stay in this British Virgin Islands Villa over the festive period, taking in either December 25th, Christmas Day, or December 31st, New Years Eve.
13% Resort Fee, 10% Accommodation Tax and 5% Service Fee will be applied to all rates. Please see policies for details.
Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice.
Additional person $100/night fixed charge.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS