EDGE OF PARADISE
Nestled on a promontory on the northern rim of Virgin Gorda, the Edge of Paradise truly lives up to its name. Ideally situated to maximize the island’s sweeping sunrise views, and with both Anegada and Sir Richard Branson’s private Necker Island visible in the distance, this dramatic four-bedroom villa is perfect for early risers who want to soak up every minute of their BVI escape. Boasting four distinct pools and expansive outdoor entertainment space, the villa provides an unmatched vantage point for gazing upon the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, and the stunning Eustatia Sound.
Nightly Rates in This Vacation Villa Start at $4,150
EDGE OF PARADISE
Perched in the quiet hills of the Ridge neighborhood, the Edge of Paradise affords sweeping North- and East-facing views of the Bay and surrounding islands, with an open-plan living space that makes the most of the island’s cooling Easterly trade winds. The House was designed by Joseph Mosely Architects of Michigan, and was specifically designed for the topography and geometry of the lot. As a result, it offers the utmost privacy and is not visible from the road. Two master suites occupy the villa’s second floor, while two additional bedrooms round out the lower level, offering maximum privacy.
Prepare meals in the elegant gourmet kitchen, relax in the private movie theater, or spend your days relaxing in the outdoor entertainment space, along with four separate pools and terraces. Interior design concepts and appointments were provided by Persia Designs of New York and Toronto, with fine features and finishings including travertine floors and decking from Nicaragua and Peru, antique French doors, custom Andiroba cabinetry with hardware supplied by Classic Brass Inc., and a Wallaba hardwood roof. While the villa enjoys close proximity to the beach club, it also comes with two golf carts to provide easy access to the marina, white-sand beaches, and the many other spoils of the property.
Sweeping views of the Bay, Anegada and Necker islands
4 total bedrooms with dual master suites that are ideal for families and friends traveling together
3 pools with a variety of vistas
Outdoor entertainment space with grilling area
Gourmet kitchen and expansive indoor living space
2 golf carts for ease of transportation
high season 2024
jan 7th-april 6th
Mid Season 2024
Apr 7th – Jul 6th
low season 2024
July 7th – Nov 22nd
Mid Season 2024
Nov 23rd – Dec 19th
Festive Season 2024
Dec 20th – Jan 4th
*Oil Nut Bay requires a 7 night minimum stay in this British Virgin Islands Villa over the festive period, taking in either December 25th, Christmas Day, or December 31st, New Years Eve.
13% Resort Fee, 10% Accommodation Tax and 5% Service Fee will be applied to all rates. Please see policies for details.
Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice.
Additional person $100/night fixed charge.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Guest suites feature flat screen TV’s, ensuite bathrooms, and private terraces
- Laundry room with washer and dryer, wine cooler, ice maker and utility sink
- Large Scale blue flower/coral metal art by The Phillips Collection
- Dining Room with exquisite table accessories by Kim Seybert & Chilewich Design
- King master suite featuring flat screen TV, walk-in closets, ensuite bathroom, soaking tub, outdoor shower, and direct access to its own outdoor terrace and infinity pool
- Indulgent indoor movie theatre room, including lounge seating, a large flat screen TV, and a wet bar
- Great Room with flat screen TV and dining area
- Unparalleled views of both the Caribbean and Atlantic
- Two four-passenger electric carts for transportation from this British Virgin Islands villa throughout Oil Nut Bay Resort