SHAREABLE PLATES, CONVIVIAL DINING
A place where you can dine and sip the day away, the highly anticipated Nova Restaurant at Oil Nut Bay in Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands, gathers family and friends around the table to share delectable small plates in a relaxing setting overlooking Deep Bay. Showcasing global cuisine with fresh flavors, Nova’s menu uses high-quality ingredients that are locally grown or procured whenever possible.
The overwater restaurant and stunning bar are accented by a suspended pool and luxurious lounging spaces, including a series of overwater hammocks and daybeds.
Come and experience unique island dining at its finest. Our menu is intended to be shared and can be enjoyed all day. Pair your meal with handcrafted cocktails and popular island drinks from the bar.
*Seasonal ingredients may vary.*
Weekday Happy Hour
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 4:00pm-6:00pm
- 3-for-$10 cans of Carib, Leatherback IPA and Stowford Press Cider
- 2-for-$12 Doombar Beer
- Bottles of Peyrassol Rosé $30
- Bottles of Taittinger Champagne $70
- $5 off Special Flatbread
- Bloody Mary Bar: Bring a new hot sauce for the bar and receive your first Bloody Mary free
- $5 Absolut Vodka
- Bottles of Taittinger Champagne $70 includes fresh squeezed citrus juice for mimosas