Oil Nut Bay Marina
Oil Nut Bay’s state-of-the-art BVI marina village is designed to make boating a convenient part of everyday life. With an eventual 93 berths available and perfectly situated in the natural harbor of Deep Bay, The Marina at Oil Nut Bay offers secure alongside mooring that can accommodate yachts up to 30 meters (100 feet) and a draft of up to 2.4 meters (8 feet).
Oil Nut Bay’s Marina Services include Yacht Management that can be customized and tailored to individual needs, along with a dedicated Dock Master providing concierge services and reliable utilities that exceed industry standards.
- Fuel Dock
- Basic Provisioning Services
- Double Reverse Osmosis Potable Water
- Excellent access to the Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, islands and anchorages of the Virgin Islands, Leeward and Windward isles
- Restaurant with outdoor seating over the water (opening in Winter 2018)
- Boutique shops, including provisioning, fine wine, cheese, charcuterie, coffee shop, local artisan artwork and luxury beach (opening in Winter 2018)
- The Helipad, accommodating two twin-jet helicopters for residents and guests
Dockage Rates are as follows
- Monthly: $15 per foot per month
- Nightly: $3 per foot per night
- Nightly Catamaran: $5 per foot per night
Utility Rates are as follows
- Water: $.20 per gallon
- Ice: $5.00 per bag
- Garbage: $5.00 per bag
Piers 1 and 4
Oil Nut Bay has opened its doors to business on Pier 1 and 4 of the Marina in Deep Bay. Pier 1 has fixed slips of 30, 40 or 80 feet in length with a 100 foot long “T Head”. The docks have 30, 50 and 100 Amp power and are available for short or long term vessels. Twenty-four more slips will be complete in early 2017 as Pier 2 progresses, for boats up to 70 feet in length.
Pier 2 is 95% complete and Marina guests will enjoy the same amenities.
With enough space to accommodate two twin-engine helicopters, The Helipad is complete and available for air arrivals. It doubles as a protective break-wall for yachts in the marina, and provides easy access to the Oil Nut Bay community via helicopter.
Our hope is that the Oil Nut Bay Marina will encourage exploration of the many wonders in the BVI. Whether you want to head out to Tortola, Anegada or the famous Baths, the Marina will serve as a marine “garage”, which will grant guests the freedom to embark by boat or helicopter with ease.
The Marina Village is substantially complete, and the space will be outfitted with retailers and our restaurant next year. It will fully open to the public in 2018 as the Marina Villas are completed. The village will include a casual dining restaurant with outdoor seating for 80 people, a dock master office, a watersports facility, a provisions store and boutique shops. We are excited to offer an additional dining option for guests and home owners, as well as a great excursion for BVI travelers staying nearby.
We hope you share in our enthusiasm and anticipation for the new Oil Nut Bay Marina!