This dazzling estate is a true home away from home for stays of any duration. Even the never-ending ones.
Designed to bring its dramatic north-facing views even closer, the home has multiple intelligent features built-in. From its flexible Euro-wall sliders that create seamless indoor/outdoor living, to the ringed terraces across both floors that allow the four ensuite bedrooms to unfold toward the sea. Constellations was imagined to bring the outside in.
Nightly Rates For Constellations Upon Request
Upon entering the grand entry hall, your journey unfolds in two directions across two floors, with dual master living spaces to the right, and sprawling, open-concept living and dining spaces to the left. Elegant Turkish marble paves the way throughout a sprawling 4,470 square feet of interior space, with convertible Euro-Wall windows and sliders allowing for flexible indoor/outdoor living year-round.
5 FULL AND 2 HALF BATHS
TWO MASTER SUITES
SPECTACULAR NORTH-FACING VIEWS
EXPANSIVE OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
SALTWATER POOL, HOT TUB, AND SWIM-UP BAR
PRIVATE BEACH WITH BATH HOUSE
CUSTOM LIGHTING AND SONOS SOUND
high season 2023
jan 4th – april 11th
Mid Season 2023
Apr 12th – Jul 10th
low season 2023
July 11th – dec 21st
Festive Season 2023
Dec 22nd – Jan 6th*
*Oil Nut Bay requires a 7 night minimum stay in this British Virgin Islands Villa over the festive period, taking in either December 25th, Christmas Day, or December 31st, New Years Eve.
13% Resort Fee, 10% Accommodation Tax and 5% Service Fee will be applied to all rates. Please see policies for details.
Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice.
Additional person $100/night fixed charge.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Convertible Euro-Wall windows and sliders allowing for flexible indoor/outdoor living year-round
- Private beach, including a nature trail and bath house
- Sprawling, open-concept living and dining spaces
- Gourmet kitchen energy-efficient Wolf and Subzero appliances
- Fully automated Lutron lighting and state-of-the-art Sonos sound
- North-facing views bring Necker and Anegada Islands into the fore
- 2,567 feet of outdoor terrace on both floors. Includes an outdoor chef’s kitchen and dining space, two marine-grade outdoor shower pavilions, luxurious saltwater pool
- Two master bedrooms with king size beds, flat-screen TVs, and Dornbracht rain showers
- Two elegant guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Two 6-passenger electric carts for unfettered access to the Oil Nut Bay resort and marina
MORE suites & villas.